WHAT WE DO
The City of Redwood City provides funding for basic Library services. But The Redwood City Library Foundation provides funding for additional resources, programs and services that take our library system to a new level of excellence.
With new and improved library facilities in every part of the city, demand for materials, public computers, and programs has skyrocketed. The Foundation funds important enhancements to the Library, such as added resources and programs for families, seniors, and those with special needs.
FUNDS DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION ARE USED TO:
• Buy new books and materials for all our libraries
• Build Early Childhood Learning Centers in all 4
Redwood City Libraries
• Support educational programs such as early literacy
programs for young children to help them be ready to
read when they go to kindergarten
• Career High School in the Library program
• Upgrades for the Redwood Shores Library’s
• Provide Hotspots and educational laptops for
school-age children in the Fair Oaks and Downtown libraries
• Provide free books for families with young children
• Provide computers and iPads for teen center
Donate now to enhance access to information, knowledge and technology.