Redwood City Library Foundation’s Board of Directors has a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that all gifts are used for the purposes intended by the donors. We take this responsibility seriously.
To ensure the efficient use of private funds, the Foundation has established a Financial Committee to:
• Provide financial oversight for the accounting, management and
investment of all funds
• Establish an internal management control system
• Review and approve an annual operating and grant budget
before presenting it to the board for adoption
• Monitor the use of temporary and permanently restricted funds
and establish spending policies for all resources.
• Establish Operating Reserve and policy
Redwood City Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization registered with the IRS and with the State of California.
Tax ID #94-3293215