The Building is Closed, but the Library is Here for You
During the COVID-19 shutdown, your Library has not been idle; we are still providing services to the community, including:
• Return books to Downtown Library book drops. There are no fines for overdue items.
• Reserve a book and schedule curbside pickup to get your book.
• Reserve and pick up hotspots.
• Participate in one of the many online library events for kids, teens, and adults.
• Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks; use streaming TV, movie, and music services; and access digital subscriptions to newspapers and magazines.
• Use Zip Books service to have books that the library does not own shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime.
• Get help with library customer service and online resources.
Visit the RCPL webpage for details on events and programs at